Sunday, July 22, 2007

Food Intake For Saturday - Today's weight 142 lbs

The world moves faster. People move faster. Everything is faster with the exception of my bowels. They aren't moving and haven't moved in the past week. However, do you think that I would allow this to keep me from enjoying a delicious meal?

All day, I was too busy to take time to eat. I had 1/4 cup of coffee with light sugar and heavy cream. I drank water for lunch. Needless to say, by 6:30 pm, I was starved. The intense hunger that I was experiencing was not an unfamiliar or unpleasant feeling for me. The downside is the extreme weakness that results. My partner who understands my body volunteered to drive us to get a bite to eat. The restaurant of choice: The Cheesecake Factory.


Because I am at my heaviest weight ever (142 lbs), I usually do not order an appetizer when I dine out. However, since I was thisclose to passing out and the restaraunt was rather crowded which meant that service would be inevitably slow, we decided to share an order of Fried Macaroni and Cheese. We both know that Macaroni is unhealthy by itself; once it's fried and served over a creamy marinara sauce, it becomes a dieter's death trap! Nonetheless, we indulge. Half way through the Fried Macaroni, I begin feeling somewhat nauseated. I wonder if I've been a victim of food poisoning. However, my dining companion was not experiencing any of the symptoms.


We place or respective orders. I chose the Orange Chicken. My partner opted for the Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta. By the time our order arrived, we were both full from the appetizer and ready to escape the cold of the restaurant. We requested to have our meals packed to go. And since we were at Cheesecake Factory, dessert is a must. No matter how full or bloated we were, our bodies demanded a slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake to take home.

So, my food intake for the day consisted of:

Water
Coffee (1/4 cup, light sugar, heavy cream)
Fried Macaroni and Cheese (half an order)
Bread (3")
Orange Chicken (5 bites)
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake (5 bites)

No comments: