Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stressful Monday

Is there really such a thing as comfort food? If so, my dearest Tammi was unsuccessful at locating it. Unfortunately, during trouble times, she has a tendency to lose her appetite3. So, for breakfast, Tammi indulged in... Nothing. As far as lunch was concerned, she chose to consume a bit more of Nothing. Dinner, she opted for several bites of... yes, you guessed it... Nothing. I wonder if she lost any weight yesterday.

As for yours truly. I had a regular day of eating.
Breakfast - Half a raisin bagel with light cream cheese. Winter White Earl Grey Tea with sugar.

Lunch - Salad with red onion, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese. I actually used two types of dressing, T. Marzetti's Honey Mustard (approximately 2 tbs.) and Wishbone Raspberry Spritzer (10 sprays). I also drank a 1/2 L of water.

Dinner - Bowl of Cheerios and a 1/2 L of water.


No comments: